If you are having trouble sending or receiving faxes on your fax machine. Take a minute and try a couple of quick fixes!
Verify the Network connection is plugged into the WAN Port and the line going to the Fax Machine is plugged into Line 1.
Once you have verified this, please use the following directions to factory reset the device.
To reset a Fax Enabled Device the process is as follows:
1. Unplug the Device from the power
2. Take a small pointed object like a pen or paperclip and press and hold the reset button (RST) on the back of the device
3. While still holding the reset, plug the device back into the power.
4. Continue holding the reset button until all lights flash red except for the power light. This takes roughly 45 seconds. After the lights flash red release the reset button.
5. Wait 5-10 minutes for the device to fully handshake with the Fax service provider then retest.