Our hybrid-cloud based video is the best way to keep an eye on people and spaces to manage safety and events
Please note that this is not a security system but rather a monitoring system to manage specific areas of your facility
Video systems typically consist of the following components
- Cameras including video door phones
- Local network video switch
- Local NVR
- Cloud based services
Permissions are managed via users
- Users are assigned to specific cameras with full or view-only access
- Your system was configured per the User Form that you filled out during the installation project
Follow the guide below for a basic over-view of our IPVMS Spectrum System
- Open DW Spectrum on PC to login with the credentials previously set up. Click the cloud icon as shown below to bring up the login prompt.
2. After you login, you will be greeted with the server (or servers, if you have multiple locations) that you can connect too. Click on one that you'd like to connect to and you'll see the screen below, with the cameras available to you.
3. You can either drag the cameras you would like to view onto the layout on the right, or double click each camera name, as shown below, with two cameras selected.
4. Yours will say a different number than 12, but you can right click on "New Layout 12" and click "save" or "save as" to add a different name. This will save your current layout and allow you to quickly open all the cameras you normally use.
5. To view recorded video, simply click on the timeline where you would like to view. You can use the scroll wheel to "zoom" in and out on the time line to change it's scale. You may also click the calendar icon to select a specific day and time you'd like to view.
The "SYNC" button will make sure all cameras that are currently being viewed will show you the same time frame that you selected.
6. To save footage from out of DW and onto your computer, highlight the time you'd like to export, then right click and click "Export Video..."
7. Which will open this window, where you can select the video format, name, and save location, among other things. Then click "Export"
For Android/iPhone apps, search the Play Store on Android and the App Store on iPhone for "DW Spectrum." Links are below
- After downloading, you will click on the cloud icon and sign into the app with your e-mail and password, the same as the PC program.